Spend Less, Do More
Propel Budgets with Smart Print
Expectations are high. Budgets are stagnant. Print savings means more than ever. Fund more campaigns, digital enhancements, social media activation or more content creation. With SMARTworks, organizations see:
- Dramatic reduction in impression costs
- Auditable processes for procurement
- Improved output quality and increased ROI
- Greater visibility and control
Cutting through the Clutter
Boosting Response with Finesse
Create unique printed pieces, leveraging the latest techniques, unique substrates and finishing capabilities, and integrating with online communications. Break through the message clutter. Our internal manufacturing capabilities, complimented by a robust network of Certified Trade Partners, provide customers access to a wide range of solutions and products. Meaning that customers are no longer tied to the capabilities only available from local print partners. Our team of print experts offers new ideas and approaches to boost response, grow perception, and drive sales.
With a Trusted Execution Partner
Marketers spend 80% on execution, and only 20% on strategy. Flip that ratio by outsourcing execution. We offer technology, processes and expertise including:
- Pre-established approval workflows
- Approved artwork repository
- Print sourcing engine
- Customizable online stores
- Business intelligence system
- Web-to-print system and robust reporting
- North American network of business centers
- Data security compliance (PCI, SSAE 16)
- Environmental Certifications (SFI, FSC)
- Diverse Supplier Qualifications
Print Management Solution
- Access to Taylor Communications internal print and distribution facilities, along with the Certified Trade Partner network
- Stable of print experts who uncover cost savings opportunities and bring new ideas to increase effectiveness
- State-of-the-art technology that optimizes each step of the print lifecycle
- Cost savings
- Visibility and transparency into organizational print spend
- Increased speed to market
- Improved effectiveness through availability of new techniques and greater ability to personalize and customize
- Data and analytics to enable ongoing program management
Companies with an enterprise print management program enjoy these benefits:
• 73 percent decrease in print requisition process expense;
• 25 to 50 percent decrease in inventory expense; and
• 51 percent decrease in maverick or rogue spending by local divisions or silos.
2012 Aberdeen Group Report “Printed Materials & Services Management”
Explore Related Items
From routine replenishment of store supplies to seasonal campaigns and special opt-in promotions, spend less time managing the myriad of campaign details. Start today.
From basic on-shelf items to on-demand kits, we assemble components from warehoused inventory, materials customers provide and/or variable items printed on-demand.
Manage, produce, track, measure and distribute communications online, offline and on product throughout the engagement lifecycle.
SMARTworks Content Distribution Platform
Access, personalize and deliver content locally, while providing flexibility, security and data for community users.
Data Privacy and Security
PCI compliance and SSAE 16 certification validates security and business continuity.