Speak the Language of Your Patients
Imagine being able to provide patient documentation in 66 languages! With SMARTworks® Clinical Enterprise, that’s what one large urban medical center is doing. Learn how this technology is enhancing registration efficiency while creating a personalized experience for its diverse patient population.
Patient Registration in Downtime or Disaster
As healthcare systems automate more of their processes and move to electronic medical records, careful consideration must be given to how they will register and care for patients when the network and/or the HIS are down. This article offers guidance for developing an effective plan for managing registration in downtime and disaster.
Building a Foundation for Medication Reconciliation
Clinicians are working with questionable patient medication information and no easy means of verification. Patients are stressed and sometimes memory-impaired, and the family may not know or recall the medications and dosages. This paper speaks to the issues and offers recommendations for reliably compiling medication histories.
Patient Information Management
- eForms/forms automation services
- Form-on-Demand library
- Automated patient admission kits and identification
- Electronic capture of patient IDs, documents and signatures
- Procedure-specific consent and discharge instructions
- Patient Communications
- Medication history creation
- Downtime applications
- Help achieve Meaningful Use requirements
- Enhance return on EMR investments
- Help assure compliance
- Enhance patient engagement and safety
- Reduce risks and adverse drug events
- Reduce registration-related claim denial
- Improve reimbursement process
- Lower administrative costs
We’re working hand in hand with hospitals across the country to navigate the changing landscape. Knowing the regulatory and legislative demands they face, we are providing innovative products, services and technologies to better guide care, improve communications among providers and more fully engage patients in managing their health.
What Customers Are Saying
"Standard Register took us from an antiquated age of manual processes to the 21st century with their technology."
Patient Access Services Director | West Coast Medical Center